Episode #087 Automating Bookkeeping Sales Follow Ups – Step by Step Guide
On this week's episode of The Bookkeepers' Voice, Angie and Maia continue their discussion on follow-up processes, now getting into the juicy details of how to automate them.
This week you'll learn exactly how to set up your automation process to make your follow ups as easy for you to manage as possible. Maia goes through and outlines the process of using a CRM to set up your automation in step by step detail, so you can get started today.
Following the tips this week will allow you to implement your learning from the last few episodes and get automated!
Key takeaway: “The purpose of automation is to make things happen automatically… so you don't have to them yourself!!”
Host: Angie Martin
Guest speaker: Maia Coghlan
Topic: Creating Your Follow-Up Automations
This is the 5th episode in our series on Automations and Follow-ups. if you haven't listened to the previous few episodes check them out:
- #083 Why Bookkeepers Need a Website
- #084 Streamline Your Bookkeeping Business with the help of your Website
- #085 Why Bookkeepers Need a Follow Up Process
- #086 Creating Your Follow-Up Process
And if you want to hear more from Maia about automation check out her solo episode.
Transcription coming soon.
We hope you enjoyed this podcast about !
Looking to connect?
• If you are a Bookkeeper who otherwise needs help with Savvy's other services, such as; Sales, Marketing, Website, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Business Logo and more, please get in contact.