Episode #084 Streamline Your Bookkeeping Business with the Help of Your Website
If your Bookkeeping Business wants to reinvent the way it operates, then it’s time to explore automation. Workflow Automation on websites has already completely transformed numerous Bookkeeping Businesses by enabling them to spend less time on manual tasks and more time on growing their business.
In this podcast, Angie and Maia discuss how you can set up workflows on your website to reduce your manual tasks and start automating those tedious tasks. Adding workflows and automation will create a seamless flow that leads to increased conversion rates.
Once you get a website that communicates your marketing message and mirrors your overall goals for the business, there are almost no limits to what it can do and how it can help streamline and automate your processes.
There are several ways you can set up some simple workflows, so that your bookkeeping website starts to bring you business, which will, in turn, lead to sales.
Key Takeaway: You can use workflows and automation to reduce your manual processes and elevate the performance of your Bookkeeping Business.
Host: Angie Martin & Maia Coghlan
Topic: Streamline Your Bookkeeping Business with the Help of Your Website
- Episode 73 – Bookkeeping workflows and automations https://thesavvybookkeeper.com.au/Podcast/bookkeeping-business-workflow/
- Episode 83 – why you need a bookkeeper https://thesavvybookkeeper.com.au/Podcast/why-bookkeepers-need-a-website/
- Hubspot (for automations) https://www.hubspot.com/
- Active Campaign (for automations) https://thesavvybookkeeper.com.au/activecampaign
- Acuity (Booking Software) https://thesavvybookkeeper.com.au/acuity
- Calendly (Booking Software) https://calendly.com/
- Airtable https://thesavvybookkeeper.com.au/airtable
- Priorities Masterclass https://thesavvybookkeeper.com.au/priorities-masterclass/
We hope you enjoyed this podcast about Streamline Your Bookkeeping Business with the Help of Your Website !
Looking to connect?
• If you are a Bookkeeper who otherwise needs help with Savvy's other services, such as; Sales, Marketing, Website, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Business Logo and more, please get in contact.