Episode #073 Bookkeeping Business Workflow With Maia Coghlan
Making Bookkeeping Business Workflow an empowering reality to reach your dreams
In this week's episode of The Bookkeepers' Voice, Maia explains the benefits of having automations and workflows, and what they can do for your business.
Many bookkeepers are great at “streamlining” their clients' processes, but don't take the time to do the same for their own business. This can hurt productivity and efficiency, and cost you more time than necessary.
Tune in to learn what workflows and automations are, and how you can use them to streamline your own business processes. Even if you think you don't need them!
Key takeaway: “Spend time to save time, and improve efficiency in the process”
Host: Maia Coghlan
Guest speaker: None
Topic: Getting bookkeeping business workflow to bring success
- Blog post partner to this podcast:
- Active Campaign* https://thesavvybookkeeper.com.au/activecampaign
- Airtable* https://thesavvybookkeeper.com.au/airtable
- Teamwork* https://thesavvybookkeeper.com.au/teamwork
- If you want to join us on FaceBook https://www.facebook.com/thesavvybookkeeper/
*These are affiliate links 🙂
But essentially, if you bring these automations and workflow procedures and ideas into your bookkeeping business, you are going to prosper.
These will get time back for you.
And once you stop using your time doing tasks that can be done once, and then used as a template, you are free to be the strategist for your business. Not simply the most important technician.
You get more of you working effectively and powerfully in your business.
This will make things better for everyone involved.
Yourself, your family, your employees, and your clients.
Are you interested in that?
We hope you enjoyed this podcast about Bookkeeping business workflow!
Looking to connect?
• If you are a Bookkeeper who otherwise needs help with Savvy's other services, such as; Sales, Marketing, Website, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Business Logo and more, please get in contact.