Attention: Expert bookkeepers wanting to ‘get off the tools'
It's time for more Profit, Freedom and Joy in your bookkeeping business.
How would it feel to…
Reach your financial goals
Keep more profit
Provide consistent, high levels of service
Without any of these familiar things getting in the way?
Not enough time
Money is tight
Unsure how to succeed
Lacking skills or knowledge
no accountability or support system
Lost Motivation and momentum
If this sounds like you, I have good news
It is absolutely possible to:
How do I know? Because I've done it!
Hi, I'm Amy Hooke, a bookkeeping business mentor who helps smart bookkeepers become ‘business savvy' bookkeepers.
After just one year running my bookkeeping business I felt so stressed that I actually quit. A few years later I was ready to try again, but this time I did things differently.
While my bookkeeping business was on hold I invested time and resources into figuring out what went wrong. The result was that within 18 months of restarting my bookkeeping business, it was not only profitable and paying me a decent wage, but it was also able to run without me.
So what do I with my time now that my bookkeeping business runs without me? I use all my knowledge, refined processes, and a love for templates to help other Australian bookkeepers achieve their own business and financial goals.
Here's what a few savvy bookkeepers have to say about their membership:
Working with Savvy has been the single best decision that we have made for our business and team. After 12 months of working together, we have our business plan, bookkeeping processes, pricing, sales, onboarding, and marketing all sorted. We are delighted with all the support and can’t wait to see what the next year brings!
With the help of The Savvy Bookkeeper team, my business doubled its turnover in the second year, and I have the confidence to keep growing. I love that the team are so supportive, allowing you to opt into relevant sessions and products along the way. They are an extension of my business, and I am so grateful for their ongoing support.
Savvy's support and guidance to take my business to the next level is invaluable. What started out as a marketing strategy, ended up being a whole re-brand and I couldn’t be happier with the result. The team is amazing to work with, they are always there when I need them. I’m so grateful for how they have helped me with my business.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Who is Savvy's Membership for?
You can't do your best work with everyone, and neither can we, which is why we're selective in who we work with. Our members must meet the following requirements:
- Various Business Stages: We have a wide range of resources and trainings for bookkeepers at the Start up, Full up and Move up stages of business.
- Action Takers: People who are ready to take action will receive the best return for their investment of money and time.
- Australia-Based: Due to the industry differences between countries, our resources are most suitable for Australia-based bookkeepers. At the moment we are not accepting applications from bookkeepers based outside of Australia.
- Minimum Experience Requirement: Our members must have at least 3 years of bookkeeping experience and 5 existing clients. On the other hand, we also work with many larger practices, and bookkeepers with decades of experience!
What support is offered?
We provide all our members with various levels of private mentoring, goal setting sessions, group coworking, live Q&A sessions, and a private community of likeminded bookkeepers.
What average ROI do members get on their investment?
Our average, active members experience an increase in income of anywhere from 20-40% within their first 12 months.
Members who adopt our pricing model within the timeframe can expect to see those same results even faster – within approximate 90 days.
Multiply your current income by 20%. How would having that amount of extra income help your business?
*based on Gold membership which includes Pricing For Profit program.
How do members use savvy IQ to benchmark and track progress?
Savvy IQ is a business benchmarking tool for bookkeepers that provides valuable insight on progress towards having a business that is ‘set up' to be professional, profitable, and scalable.
On average, our Members score 65% in their first year of membership, which is 22% higher than non-members. Savvy IQ is a new tool we have developed, so as members move into their 2nd year of membership we expect this gap to grow even more.
How much does it cost?
It is natural to focus on cost, but for those who ‘work the program', their return on investment is greater than what they pay. We want you to focus more on the value, which is why we only provide prices to those who are interested in joining.
We offer four levels of membership depending on your specific requirements, budget, which stage you're at, how much time you have to to DIY, and how much support and private mentoring you need.
Learn more about membership levels, including pricing, by submitting your application.
What does the application process involve?
- Complete the application form
- Application reviews take up to 2 business days as we figure out the best way we can work together.
- Successful applicants will be sent a Membership Proposal, with membership inclusions, pricing and T&Cs.
- Registration is easy, select the level that suits you, sign the proposal and set up your direct debit to gain instant access to our Members Community.
- Send a message in the proposal chat box if you still have questions or Book a Membership Discovery call if you have multiple questions.
- Custom memberships are available for past customers and clients who have previously purchased items that are included in the membership, please let us know.
Be A ‘Business Savvy' Bookkeeper
Limited places available
Our membership is not suitable for everyone, so we accept a limited number of new members each year.
We are community-centric, and member-driven, so we develop our membership according to members needs and feedback. We welcome like-minded individuals who will be assets to our community, whilst getting a great return on their investment.