Distinguish Yourself ‘Savvy' in a Crowded Marketplace

Create a powerful pitch, communicate your value and work with clients you love.

Distinguish Yourself ‘Savvy' in a Crowded Marketplace

Create a powerful pitch, communicate your value and work with clients you love.

Would you love to engage quality bookkeeping clients?

We've all experienced working with clients who aren't a good fit for our business. But if we're marketing our services, how can we avoid bringing in the wrong people.

By having a strong alignment between your sales and marketing strategies you will be able to bring in, and keep, more better quality clients. 
Doesn’t that sound fantastic? Um well….perhaps.

“2% of bookkeepers love sales. The other 98% are normal!” – Amy Hooke

Many bookkeepers don't fully realise how powerful a sales and marketing strategy can, let alone know how to create one. Never fear, Savvy is here, to help with all things Sales & Marketing.

Get ready to powerfully communicate your value. And grow a business which focuses on quality over quantity

Join elite bookkeeper Amy Hooke for a Masterclass which will rejuvenate your business. 

After bookkeeping for many years, Amy decided to give back to her community and help her colleagues. She's now helped hundred of bookkeepers to ‘get business savvy', refine their client base, and increase their profit.

Sell Your Value Masterclass

During this 60 minute online masterclass-style training, you will;

  • Define your target market 
  • Understand the problems you solve for your clients
  • See how your solutions solve those problems
  • Analyse your competitors
  • Understand your point of difference

After the session you will have everything you need to;

  • Attract quality over quantity
  • Concisely communicate your value
  • Deliver engaging new client presentations
  • Understand your marketing message

It's only $50! But the value it will add to your business is so much more.

Join Other ‘Savvy' Bookkeepers