Bookkeeper LinkedIn Company Pages
What are LinkedIn Company Pages and Why Should Bookkeepers Care?
In 2018 LinkedIn launched LinkedIn Pages to provide a new way for consumers to discover and vet their favourite businesses – and for businesses, organisations and institutions to connect with their audiences. Since then, many bookkeeping businesses have been missing the mark by not having or utilising a LinkedIn Company Page. With over 30 million companies using LinkedIn for business and 690 million LinkedIn members, bookkeepers need to change the way they think about LinkedIn as just ‘another social media platform’. Bookkeeper LinkedIn Company pages are a very important part of successful marketing!
LinkedIn is an advanced business to the business social marketing system for recruiting, networking, connecting, and selling your services. When compared to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram; LinkedIn may not seem like the most intriguing social media network however it’s still important with over 62% of consumers trusting a business’s social media accounts and activity more than its advertising.
What is a LinkedIn Company Page?
A LinkedIn Company Page provides a bookkeeping business an opportunity to promote its services, recruit new team members, and share important, interesting, and value-added updates to potential and existing clients.
What is the Difference Between a Business Page and Personal Profile?
When you create a LinkedIn Business Page your business can build a brand presence throughout the LinkedIn network while your LinkedIn profile only allows you to introduce your individual skills and experience. Additionally, there are multiple LinkedIn marketing tools available for every business size and type, from small to large and Business-to-Business (B2B) to Business-to-Consumer (B2C) that simply aren’t available for individual profile accounts.
What are the Benefits of Having a LinkedIn Company Page?
Whether you have a team of bookkeepers or run your bookkeeping business yourself; LinkedIn Company Pages provide a unique way for you to stand out online in a variety of different ways.
Below are a few of the top benefits of using LinkedIn Company Pages:
- Brand Recognition, Credibility, and Perception: Unlike your personal LinkedIn Profile, your Company Page is public by default. This means that content shared form this page is ranked online ultimately impacting your SEO rankings. By creating a Company Page, you will be establishing additional credibility to your personal LinkedIn Profile while adding a professional digital appearance to your business by sharing keyword-rich content. As the popularity of social media continues to rise, many bookkeeping businesses are being judged on their online presence. By creating a LinkedIn Company Page, you will be able to showcase your specialist services and promote news, while linking to and from other social networks further boosting your business’s recognition and increasing your online reach.
- Public Relations Opportunities: By using LinkedIn Company pages you will be presented with the opportunity to showcase your business and value-added updates directly to the industry sector you operate in. When this comes to bookkeeping businesses, these teams you can directly promote new hires, events, successes, case studies, and company milestones directly to your potential clients.
- Networking: As many of you already know, LinkedIn is a fantastic networking tool that can help you give and receive introductions to potential clients. But what you didn’t know that by listing your Business on the network you can get ‘connected’ with more opportunities with potential clients coming to you.
- Reaching Your Target Market: With LinkedIn’s global community of professionals at your disposal, you can access a large range of potential business leads easily through the use of your LinkedIn Company Page. Through this platform you can find potential clients through networking, connecting, building relationships, and interacting at a high level without ever meeting your connections face-to-face. Going one step further, you can narrow in on finding your ideal clients by targeting your business updates to be shown to a specific demographic by specifying:
- Job Function,
- Company Size, and
- SEO Capabilities: As previously mentioned, Google and other search engines rank LinkedIn Company Pages and their posts highly in the results. By creating a Company Page you will be gaining the opportunity to be discovered by those searching for your services or bookkeeping business while positively impacting your SEO results. Therefore, you must ensure that you optimise your bookkeeping business description and use relevant keywords within the copy similar to what is listed on your website.
- Lead Generation Opportunities: By creating a more visible digital presence and focusing on perfecting your SEO within your LinkedIn Business Page you will naturally be increasing your lead generation opportunities. You can increase these opportunities by utilising LinkedIn Lead Generation Forms which involves paying to boost the visibility of your updates in conjunction with a call to action; similar to Facebook Post Boosting. This specific LinkedIn application has shown 3x higher conversion rates than other major ad platforms and it worth your time investigating if your ideal clients frequent LinkedIn.
- The Power of Analytics: Unlike your personal LinkedIn Profile, Company Page analytics are extremely powerful. Whenever you post updates on your Company Page, LinkedIn Analytics will provide you with in-depth statistics informing you of your overall reach, impressions, engagement, and user information. In addition to post response tracking, LinkedIn Analytics also gather insight on how you compare to your competitors which will help you monitor the impact of the content you are sharing allowing you to alter your marketing strategy accordingly.
The Opportunities Are Endless
As you can see the benefits of LinkedIn and LinkedIn Company Pages are almost endless with no downside to having an account for your business. In this platform, you can get involved in forums, join groups, and meet your ideal individuals in a business space; all completely free of charge.
If you’d like to learn more insight into the platform, be sure to tune into The Bookkeepers Voice Episode 77 to hear The Savvy Bookkeepers marketing guru, Angie Martin, discuss why she loves using LinkedIn Company Pages for bookkeepers digital marketing strategies.
If you’d like help with your goals you can book a free initial consultation with me (Angie), or email us at angie at thesavvybookkeeper.com.au if you’re interested in a mentoring session to get you on track and focused.
That is our take on Bookkeeper LinkedIn Company Pages. Over to you…
Thank you for reading our post. By taking advantage of Bookkeeper LinkedIn Company Pages, you give yourself an advantage over other Bookkeepers who don’t bother with it. Many ideal clients are on LinkedIn. Though Facebook is even more popular, LinkedIn is full of the professional business set. If you ideal clients are those corporate types, you are going to where those people are. You get a presence that they can interact with. When they’re logged in to LinkedIn, there mind is already on business. Whereas when people are on Facebook, maybe they aren’t thinking about business matters. This helps professionals engage you.
Are you going to be a Bookkeeper with those Bookkeeper LinkedIn Company Pages to help you stand out and be noticed?
• If you are a Bookkeeper who otherwise needs help with Savvy’s Marketing your Bookkeeping services, such as; Sales, Marketing, Website, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Business Logo and more, please get in contact.
This page may contain affiliate links. That means that if you click on a link and buy something, we may get a portion of the sale at no cost to you. We recommend products based on their tried and tested, proven reliability and usefulness. Helping our clients is our primary motivation and earning commission is only an added bonus. We recommend products and services because they work.