Episode #072 Setting SMART Goals and Maintaining Your Focus With Maia Coghlan and Amy Hooke
How to achieve Bookkeeper performance goals
This week we are officially introducing you to Maia, Amy's Wing-Woman. Find out how she got this title, and then pick up some great productivity tips as Maia talks about her superpower: planning and organising.
In this episode you'll learn how to set SMART goals that are realistic and achievable, how to narrow down your goals so you won't burn out trying to do too many things, and how to mentally set aside all that extra stuff that is getting in your way.
Then you will achieve all your bookkeeper performance goals and your bookkeeping business will flourish as a result.
Key takeaway: “Make SMART goals: Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, and Time-bound. And don't forget your Schedule!”
Host: Amy Hooke
Guest speaker: Maia Coghlan
Topic: SMART bookkeeper performance goals to get your bookkeeping business into success!
- Blog Post from January about setting goals not resolutions
- Blog post partner to this podcast Set the 5 SMART Goals for Bookkeepers
- Book your Free Initial Consult with Maia https://thesavvybookkeeper.com.au/freeconsult
- If you're interested in mentoring with Maia to help with your goals or mapping out your processes contact
- If you want to join us on FaceBook https://www.facebook.com/thesavvybookkeeper/
None available yet….
But essentially, by setting your bookkeeper performance goals and achieving them, your business will succeed. Often we spend a lot of time doing things on a maintenance level, but that does not contribute to growing your business. By growing your business I don't only mean size: it could be increase the percentage of ideal clients, increase profit, etc. Not just “more clients. By moving into a strategic level of business planning, and executing the tactics needed to make those strategies work, your business starts to work better.
You, as the boss, become less essential to the day to day running of the business, and instead you can work on projects, offering your clients a superior service, etc.
Essentially, you get your time back by good planning and preparation.
Isn't that something to aim for?
We hope you enjoyed this podcast about setting and achieving Bookkeeper Performance Goals!
Looking to connect?
• If you are a Bookkeeper who otherwise needs help with Savvy's other services, such as; Sales, Marketing, Website, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Business Logo and more, please get in contact.